On Sunday, 23rd of October 2011, I went with my friend, Nneka to the official launch of Rebirth’s “YOU” Collection. It was an amazing showcase of delish leather bags with exquisite names such as Izel, Ciana, Biba, Amelia etc.
I loved the versatility and diversity of the bags. The colours, leather and cut was too appealing. We also took time to chat with the designer and understand the purpose of her delving into the leather business, the joy it gives her, the challenges and of course the target market which consists of almost everybody.
Enjoy the pictures;-


KYRA

ZAI.

MILA



BLOUSE;- mum’s old blouse
SHORTS;- DIY
BELT;- Primark
SHOES;- Primark

BACK

THE DESIGNER AND I.




NNEKA, THE DESIGNER AND I.(Drat.. cant leave my blackberry just for a minute. *sighs*)


We had fun!

Photo credit;- Tobbie maguire

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix