Fashion Phoenixes, guess what?  
I blogged about a shoot for Stephanie Okereke, i assisted Nuella Iyoha,Posts ago... Guess how shocked I was when I discovered that Stephanie was on the cover of digital and online print magazine, African Vibes in an Ejiro Amos Tafiri "waka waka" dress.
I guess the pictures were sent by her PR Company to ease the stress of her having to leave her busy schedules to do another photoshoot. (Photoshoots can be long and tiring.)
She looked gorgeous! She was a real sweetheart at the shoot, no diva attitude and gisted with us like a rockstarr! She asked for the price of the dress,I dialed the designer for the price and she bought it right on the spot! #BuyNigerian
Too fabulous! :)



Tying the turban was wahala... but it looks absolutely stunning.


The dress is made of jersey and ankara. It is as comfy as it looks.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix