Oh yeah... Last night, I went out! Threw all caution, dropped all responsibilities and went out to act like an irresponsible 21year old. (Struggling with writing a press release,researching for a project and reading my public finance note right now.*sighs*).
Anyways, I stayed off alcohol for months, but the vodka bottle looked too hot to pass last night (
hangover is a ...! Urrgghh) I think I have grown so old for heels and bandage dresses... So I wore this brown lace dress gifted to me by Arieta Mujay and a pair of Brogues.
My recent love for brogues is surprising... Who knew they could look so cute and give off that "feminine meets masculine" vibe so effortlessly. I mean... They look so old English and fabulous.
Last night was the final "faffing around" day. As usual, I took pictures! :)
Enjoy:-


MY FAVE EARRINGS!


Brogues;- Bamboo



I had to climb a chair… my friends take silly-ass pictures.

Clutch by Nigerian fashion brand, DFL

MY FRIENDS;-

Before the vodka hit in and the DJ seduced me to the dance floor with Every gyal by chipmunk and movado (
MOVADO IS A BEAST.!!)... I noticed that clubbing business in Lagos is a serious thing. With weaves long enough to reach the floor, short dresses that requires the wearer tugging it all night and tattoos in full display... Girls weren't joking at all. The DJ at the club (Movida for nigerians or lagosians.) was on point. LORD! I danced myself to stupor. LOL









Too tired right now... But I will survive.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix