Body Shop Winter Trend

Posted by mickung
OKAY!
So I'm finalllyyy going to start my blog, get it going!

So, firstly, thought I'd update with some pictures and reviews about the new The Body Shop Winter Trend make-up!
I love this years winter make-up in store, think glittery, sparkly, sexy glam. Almost all products in this range have a shimmer which will be perfect for dressing up in the Christmas holidays!

Whilst at work on Saturday I took some pictures of the products...


Firstly - The Body Shop has recently released a whole selection of lipsticks, which are to die for. Before there were only, like 14 shades? And now there are like 30! They contain Community Trade Marula Oil which is extra moisturizing on the lips, and the colours are just lovely. I adore bright pink lipsticks and used to wear them to work, but was often told to take it off as the shop didn't have similar shades, however now, I have the biggest selection to wear at work.
They are £8.00 in shops, but you can use your Love Your Body Card to get 10% off!



A few bits in the Winter Trend range...


Ice Body Powder: Apricot £10
This stuff is pretty amazing, and I'm definitely buying it for myself. Its a fine loose powder with the most gorgeous subtle sparkle/shimmer. I've already worn it all over my chest and to highlight my brow bone and its just really pretty. ALSO; I'm pretty sure this is edible! Well, I've licked it off my hand a few times and its deinitley yummy, an apricot sweet flavour for sure, so go in and try it out yourself!



Sparkle Roller Ball £7
This is my favourite thing out of this collection. The Body Shop has released it for the past few years (used to be in a fidgety pot), but it now comes in a roller ball style pen. Its the most gorgeous sparkle ever, it shines all different colours in the light and you can literally use it anywhere! I've already got three of these badboys from last year, which I use to sprinkle in my hair for some quick glamour, I use in on my eyes, on my nails, everywhere! It has really good staying power aswell, I have found, which is good when it comes to not leaving a trail of glitter behind. The picture really doesn't do it justice, its better in real life!



Shimmer Gloss: Iced Sparkle £9.50
This is a cute shimmer gloss which has a very nice scent to it! There is another colour in this range, which I think would personally suit my skintone better, this one tends to make me look abit washed out as its so pale, but it looks lovely on darker skin tones!


Eye & Cheek Palette £12
I adore the christmas eyeshadows the shop brings out, as they are always more pigmented than the permenant eyeshadows in store. The palettes have four eyeshadows, a cheek colour and an applicator, in a lovely velvet pouch, with a mirror also, real handy if you're on the move. I adore the brown colour palette. I might do some tutorials with these palettes soon!

Also in the range are two eyeliner/mascara thingys, which are such a good idea. They have a sparkly eyeliner at one end, and a mascara holographic/glittery top coat at the other. I love the idea of it, as I'm obsessed with anything holographic, however I really can't get the glitter to show on my lashes, I'll keep trying though.


At the moment The Body Shop has an offer on make-up, which is... If you buy two make-up items (including brushes!!) then you'll get a free Hi-Shine Lip Treatment of your choice, which is such a good deal, they are normally £9.50!



The new fragrance range was also launched recently in the store, Love Etc. Smells delicious, fruity but not too overpowering/sickenly sweet. It has notes of bergamont, vanilla, pear, sandalwood etc.


And finally, this is me at work on Saturday! I worked a 9hour shift, so I was pretty exhausted, but still going!

So I'll update soon with some tutorials and reviews and possibly videos if I have time away from Uni!!

I'd love to hear from you about what you think about the new range! XXX