Hello everyone!
Amazing week, aye?
Sorry about the lack of posts. I had to stop blogging because of my exams.. Now they are over, I can finally breath and blog again.
Ever since I turned 16, I stopped dressing for anyone but myself. It started out as a way to rebel against my momma, who derived pleasure in watching my sister and I squeeze into them "cinderella" "Akwa-oche" dresses, with our faces, dull like a wick lamp. After wearing just school uniforms and daywear all through my life, I felt the need to pass a message across through my clothing. To express myself and show off my individuality. My style is an extension of me and no-one else, so I am not bothered about the long stares that linger, long after I have walked past.
The MBGN event has come and gone, but I didn't get a chance to post what I wore, due to zee exams!
I got to school, opened my wardrobe and had nothing to wear. I couldn't see a decent outfit through the clutter of clothes. Blame it on the small student wardrobe I have to live with for another year before graduation.
The colours shone from afar... I smiled, tugged at it and held it up. I bought the dress out of compulsion. My vintage shoe/bag seller had it with him, and I bought it because of the clash of colours.
When I wore it, I looked like a 70's school teacher.
I whipped out my 2-toned vintage shoes and skipped off.






THE SHOES… ;) 

RANDOM EARRINGS …  STUNNER.!




SILLY-ASS POSE… ANY “BOOK OF POSES” UP FOR GRABS…? LOL.!


…WITH FASHION WRITER,IFEANYI DIKE.

I appeared on Live TV and blurted out how shy I was. 
I was so embarrassed. X_X
Later, I heard that someone called my dress a rag-day themed dress... I laughed so hard! Of course, people are entitled to their opinion, but how boring this world would be, if we all dressed alike. *shudders*
If that dress makes you happy, wear it.
If those shoes look so funny, but makes you smile when you wear them... Rock 'em!
Life is too short... Your happiness matters!

Toddles!
*kisses*
Fashion Phoenix.