STYLE FEATURE;- IFEANYI OKUDO

Posted by mickung
Hello Everyone,
Time for another style feature… I present to you… *drum roll*… IFEANYI OKUDO..!!
Her style is unique! Very tom-boy chic, I’d say..! Simple and clean.
Here is what she has to say…

"As I am writing this, Fafi has a gun to my back! I am not taking the piss. No sir. My name is Ifeanyi. (TAKE NOTE; - I said Ifeanyi, so don’t take it upon yourself to shorten it to something “cute”.)
I’m old enough to... Well, I’m old enough. (I was just tempted to write I am X “years of age”. *giggles* *stomps vigorously on that urge*)
I am done with university, and I am currently in a relationship with my bed. Well damn, I shouldn’t have said that. Now, I am gonna have to protect her from y”all. If you are wondering what all this has to do with the kind of clothes I wear, take heart. I am floundering too. I wear what I want and when I feel like it.
You can go ahead and bite me now.



Love the punk handband..! <3


















Follow her on twitter;- @Mostwannted
Whatchu think?
Yay or nay? :)

Love,
Fashion Phoenix.