Finally, another style feature whipped out of my mailbox. *whoop*
This is Damilola Akinnaike... This is what she has to say. :)
                           

My name is Dami, I'm 21 and from Dagenham, Essex. I am a BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing graduate and freelance stylist (Whoo hooo), 3 years, eh no eazy but I made it sha. I am very much married to Fashion. My style is versatile and according to my mood, this changes. It is along the lines of chic, classy, hippie, casual. I've been freelancing for about 2 years now and I love it, Styling is art in itself. 
Getting to work with amazing photographers, hairstylist, make-up artists who all share the same love and passion is everything.I wouldn't say I have a style icon, most of my inspiration comes from people I see everyday, what I see around me and looking at blogs but Olivia Palermo is someone I eye up from time to time. She is all about femininity and is fashion herself. My theory is 'Fashion is a form of Art, not everyone understands it' and sometimes you aren't supposed to understand Fashion. 
Having that personal style is a celebration of who you are and it is our identity. The way we are dressed speaks May words to people just from looking.Oh, just before I forget, I am a lover of wedges. My collection keeps growing daily, I can't stop.



I GAT MAD LOVE FOR ANYTHING SHEER. ^_^




AMAZING HAIRSTYLE.


I LOOOVEEE THHIISS..!!










WERK ETTT…!!
Her hair game is giving me oxygen right now.
I love it.
Follow her on twitter @trashygobs for personal styling advice. J