The Music Meets Runway event has come and gone… perfection is not enough to describe the pieces made by the awesome designers.
While some of the collections stunned me, The rest failed to make me giddy with excitement. I only took backstage pictures of 2 of the designers and I shall be giving honest fashion reviews on them.

The Viv Le resistance brand stunned me beyond words! I’d like to believe the motive of the collection was to portray the perfect woman who believes in well crafted pieces and luxe fascinators.
Made from Adire, the pieces were refined with little details stitched perfectly.
Bursting with vivid colours that complement the richness of the adire fabric and the blend of lace in some of the pieces, I was drawn by the collection and taken to my favourite fashion era. It also created a bridge between local fabrics and modern style.
The aesthetic of the Nigerian brand shows distinct luxury and classical cuts with a modern twist.
The whole collection revolves with the designer using bronzed out colour palette, such as red, gold, grey, black and orange to create contemporary pieces that exceed trends and last the test of time. The lush pieces worn by the models made me gape in astonishment. It focused on strong feminine attitude and playful styling with a strong emphasis on feminity. The purses added an extra oomph to the vibe.
The collection is everything you would expect from the evolving Nigerian fashion brand and so much more.
In true “Fashion Phoenix” style… I present the backstage pictures.
Enjoy the pictures;-










CLOSE-UP OF THE FASCINATOR AND MAKEUP.

MY FAVOURITE PIECE..!!

THE AWESOME PURSES;-






What do you think about the collection?
Yay or nay?

Love,
Fashion Phoenix