Le Petit Marche (LPM) is a little haven of amazing stalls and goodies waiting to satisfy your retail therapy. From handmade awesome pieces to vintage items... LPM gat it all.
On the 26th of June... I hopped out of my room to go support my designer friends and satisfy my retail therapy on my meagre student allowance.
The stalls had amazing things as usual and my friends, Bolaji, Muyibat and I went round, checking the goods and buying our faves. Among the stuff we got, I snagged myself an amazing masai-inspired earrings.. TOO FABULOUS..!! I have been wearing them everywhere. DANG..!!
After we exhausted our money, we continued window-shopping and collecting cards in order to contact them afterwards.
Hey!! Window shopping ain’t no crime..!! If I had shitloads of money, I would have bought everything!
I had fun and decided to take pictures of my friends

THE WHOLE MARKET..!!


MY FAVOURITE STALL..!! LOTSA LOVELY AFRICAN ACCESSORIES.

ME;-



My Blouse belonged to my mum... the colour and intricate embroidery detail in front made me fall in love with it. The shoulder pads also gave the illusion of really strong shoulders, which I actually love.




MY SANDALS.

BOLAJI;-




ADORABLE ACCESSORIES.




MUYIBAT;-




HER MULTICOLOURED COACH PURSE.. FIYAAAHHH..!!




UCHECHI.


My friend, Uchechi was among the designers displaying her amazing pieces! Her pieces were gorgeous, versatile and affordable. I am definitely snagging myself a modified coloured skirt from her soon. :)