FASHION BRAND;- DUK ZEPHNE

Posted by mickung
When I opened my mailbox and sighted this awesome well-crafted neckpieces, I knew I had to share it with you all.

*DRUM ROLLS*

FASHION BRAND, DUK ZEPHNE.!!!

Duk Zephne was founded in 2009 by Adaku Iwueze Uwahemu. The name comes from Adaku (Duk) and Josephine baker’s story (Zephne).
All Duk Zephne jewelry is handmade with the finest freshwater pearls including bridal pearls, coral beads, and exquisite beads while incorporating vibrant colors. Duk Zephne is also a lover of eco-friendly products utilizing green and recycled materials to create unique jewelries. Inspirations for the line come from past eras in fashion, and African heritage.














I LOVE THEM ALL..!!
I can see myself rocking all of them.

To buy… check out their website. www.dukzephne.com