My Obsession for anything leather knows no bounds.


I guess leather aficionado and Creative designer of Fashion Brand (Haus of Hercules), Christopher Jeje knew of my recent obsession with leather totes and decided to heed my prayer and sent me an awesome print leather tote. I screamed with excitement when I entered my school apartment after a long day at fittings to see it. My “thank yous” poured out profusely.   

The tote is one of the numerous designs from the Haus of Hercules’ recent collection called “EKOpolitan Memoirs”. The tote is made from 100% leather and Ankara. The traditional meets modern vibe just slays me! AWESOME!
The Look Book isn’t out and I just can’t wait to see the other designs. They have Bags for both Ladies and Gentlemen, so no one is getting left out. LOL



AWESOME PRINT!

TASSEL DETAIL


*SWOONS*


I had to run some fashion errands for an upcoming shoot that I had, so I didn’t feel like dolling up, but my HOH tote was the pop, my outfit needed to go from Drabby to Casual Chic.



Polo top;- Ralph Lauren
Shorts;- DIY
Shoes;- random




The colour is Oh-So-amazing!
LOVE EET... LOVE EET... LOVE EET!

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.