The Elite Model Look competition has come and gone . . . I am currently blogging so fast, just so I can burrow into a hole and sleep. YES, I AM THAT EXHAUSTED.
The event was a success, and I am so pleased at that because we worked our butts off to make it run smoothly. From the head stylist to the dressers and even the models, Team work was displayed in its full glory.

I wore this dress which was gifted to me by a designer, Lady BiBa. I loved the fabric and decided to jump on the sheer trend bandwagon with it. It’s so flowy and very comfortable. Don’t let me get started on the fit. . . AWESOME!











FRONT DETAIL.

I also took pictures of the Head Stylist,Veronica and fellow assistant stylist, Ebun Aboderin




Ebun Aboderin





Veronica 




PARDON MY TIRED FACE! LOL

I will post pictures of the models later. . .

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.