In my last post, I promised to show y’all “Behind the scene” pictures of my shoot with TV Personality, Yvonne Ekwere. The shoot’s theme is less fashion-y but to pour more light on the recent humanitarian duties, Yvonne has been involved with.
The shoot was fun with Obi Somto, Nneka, Kezie and my Styling assistant for the day, Ebere. The location was indeed a blessing and the warm families allowed us use their abode for the shoot without collecting a dime.
The shoot was indeed amazing and awesome. It also made me realize that I have a lot of things to be grateful to God about, Irrespective of other problems. These families were happy to see us in their midst and that gave me so much joy.
ENJOY THE PICTURES:-



PHOTOGRAHER, OBI SOMTO.

SOMTO AND YVONNE.

THE FAMILY.

TOUCH-UP! TOUCH-UP!


SMILES!! J

TOO CUTE!


EBERE.



ME! J

A session isn’t complete without me doing a stupid pose. LOL




THE MATRIACH OF THE FAMILIES




NNEKA,YVONNE,KEZIE AND I.
As usual, I can’t wait for the final pictures.
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.