Yesterday, StyleMania Magazine hosted a party for Ace TV personality, Funmi Iyanda. She is also on the cover of the recent StyleMania Magazine, where she looked dazzling in a Bridget Awosika dress.
It was really weird dressing up for the event, knowing that such events, I am always backstage in my flipflops, brogues or sandals. Felt weird walking the red carpet. This dress is by MOOFA and I was really skeptic about it during my fittings, but was persuaded to try it on by the designer and my friends. When I wore it, I fell in love instantly. The print is actually so cool and the “shredded” thingy on it gives it a different vibe. Any outfit that is weird and unconventional, Onyinye Fafi Obi loves it instantly. LOL



DRESS;- MOOFA
SHOES;- Christian Louboutin
PURSE:- Random


You won’t believe how cheap this purse is. Bought it from my “Vintage item” supplier. Don’t know whether it’s vintage or just a random purse.

Close-up on the dress.


I was tired of taking pictures. Nigerians stare a lot, you know.



The event was so lovely. I was really inspired by Funmi Iyanda’s story and the cute things people came on to say about her.



Funmi Iyanda.
She is absolutely stunning.

Yvonne,Yinka and Divine.

Bridget Awosika

Bridget Awosika and Kelechi Amadi-Obi

There you go!
Before I go, I have to add… Brogues, ballet pumps, flip-flops and sandals are definitely for me! High-heeled shoes?? No Please!

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix