JULIA SARR JAMOIS!!!

Posted by mickung
I never do random posts except I adore the person far too much to keep it limited to 140 characters on twitter.

Okay... here goes..!

I LOVE JULIA SARR JAMOIS.

I can’t begin to explain my love for her… she is such a badass! (Pardon my language, lovers)
I have several questions for her when I finally meet her, but these ones keep popping up every time.

*I mean…why is she so cool?? I know I am cool too (hey, gotta toot my own horn too. LOL) but WHY IS SHE SO COOL.??
*Why is her Afro so lush? Her Afro gives me life. It’s really to miss the Afro and the eye-catching outfits she wears.
*Does she make money being fashion editor of Wonderland? I know making money ain’t easy, so how does she stay steady being so chic?
*Why does she have such fabulous vintage items? I know there are lotsa vintage stuff everywhere... But why is it that hers are the coolest?









*SIGHS*

I so wanna be like her.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix