EXTREME RANDOMNESS!

Posted by mickung

Recently, I have decided to add “Queen of Randomness” to my CV.
*sighs*
Blame it on whatever, the joy I derive from being random is beyond words. I found a picture on Tumblr and decided to answer them on the blog.
Oh well . . . enjoy the pictures and questions I whipped out and answered for your pleasure! Mwah!






1) Who was the last person you held hands with?
* Err... Can’t remember!

2) Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
* Definitely outgoing.

3) Who are you looking forward to seeing?
* No One!

4) Are you easy to get along?
* AW HELLZ YEAH! LOL

5) Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him or her?
* (sighs) Yes.

6) If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
* Yes.

7) Do you think you will be in a relationship two months from now?
* I don’t know.

8) Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
* I will pretend I am a boy and say “Florence Welch”.

9) Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
* AW HELLZ NAH.

10) Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
* My Friend,Ifeanyi.

11) What does your most recent text say?
* “Dude, I just woke up.”

12) How do you feel about abortion?
* Very Bad! Very very Bad!

13) Do you like big crowds of people?
* Nope!

14) Do you believe in luck and miracles?
* Definitely.

15) What good thing happened this summer?
* Working with an amazing Fashion Consultant.

16) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
*DEFINITELY.







17) Do you think there is life in other planets?
* Of Course.

18) Do you sill talk to your first crush?
* Nope. I hope he is still alive.

19) Do you like bubble baths?
* Who doesn’t.?

20) Do you like your neighbors?
* Nope! Noisy as hell.

21) What are your bad habits?
* Impatience.

22) Where would you like to travel?
* Morocco, Italy, Sierra Leone etc

23) Do you have trust issues?
* Yes

24) Favourite part of your daily routine?
* Checking my twitter page. LOL

25) What body part are you most uncomfortable with?
* None,boo! 

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix