On Saturday, September 24, 2011 I had to style a shoot and as usual, I dressed comfortably. After various outfit changes, I went along with these Crop top and high-waisted shorts. The Crop-top is a piece from MOOFA’s new S/S 2011 collection and it’s made out of jersey and really comfy. I know y’all are tired of seeing the name, MOOFA but whenever I fall in love with a fashion brand, personality, film, colour etc, I keep on going on and on about them like a broken record. *chuckles*
Anyways, here is what I wore. The “behind the scene” pictures shall be posted soon. J


Model wearing the crop top.

Me carrying some of the pieces.

My styling kit bag.





Since they stay steady staring... why not take a picture with them! LOL

I wanna thank those who take time out of their busy schedule to email me. I have so many email addresses, I just realized and sometimes I don’t check the rest, thus might reply your emails late. The main email address is Onyinyefafiobi@yahoo.com
Don’t hesitate to email me over anything. Networking,fashion enquiries,etc
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.