HOUSE 38 STUDIO

Posted by mickung
Nigerian designers stay steady being an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at their lush fashion studios and awesome pieces laid out for purchase. Although the thought of grabbing one piece and running out of the studio always comes to my mind… their studios are always so comfortable, I never want to leave.

Today, I went to the House 38 studio to pull pieces for a shoot and I was so stunned. The colour of the wall, the carefully arranged pieces on racks, the wide array of fashion magazines kept on the table et al proved that it was my kinda environment! YEAH!

The house 38 sisters, D and S were so kind, they let me take pictures of the store and drool in appreciation of their attention to detail and beading of the pieces!
ENJOY THE PICTURES!



BLOUSES!

MAXI DRESSES

BEADED SKIRT!


DETAILED BEADING!


I also took pictures of Damola, one of the designers behind the brand. I love her casual look. So chic.


TOO CHIC.


Wooosshh! J



Visit them;- 289b akin olugbade, off adeola odeku,Victoria island.
Telephone;- +2348136617794, +2347084053388
Follow them on twitter.. @House_38
Email address;- info@house38.com

Toodles,
Fashion phoenix.