Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41

Posted by mickung
Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41: Whereabouts of the "Sin"
I never thought they would released the next chapter subsequently! I am so so glad. I was feeling a bit hanged on the last chapter (read chapter 40). Though i have a hint who could it be standing behind him, it's actually different seeing her! Finally, Teru found Kurosaki. I can feel her longing and eagerness to find him, to tell him what she wanna tell. And, that day has come at last. I am very satisfied with this it. I have posted here some of my favorite scene in this chapter. It's so touching, compelling and dramatic! I can feel their inner emotions. (really?):D

Join me in savoring these dramatic moments of Kurosaki and Teru!

They have met finally!

Kurosaki tried to leave again and told Teru to do what she wanna do since he had nothing to say to her. So, she made her childish act and read the top romantic mails from Kurosaki (he really made such a funny face here). He got pissed off, perhaps he was embarrassed, reminding him those cheezy words and mails he had sent to her as Daisy. Little did he knew that this was still a part of Teru's plan.

The top most romantic mail she had receive from Kurosaki/Daisy.
Teru: ... and... No. 1 is of course from when i was kissed by Akira...
Kurosaki: Wait up. Don't say anymore!
Teru: If... if its like this then you shouldn't have had to tolerate it... I want to go to where you are now... and KISS you. (wahhhhhhhh!!! and he caught her! )

Oh my, i've had chills reading this! lovely and very touching. She abruptly embraced him not wasting any second for him to let go. (^-^)

The word "Thank you" is a very powerful word for this moment. Didn't think this would open up Kurosaki's mind or is it Teru that he had changed his mind? Hmmmnnn...

He was crying and being touched by Teru's words. Who wouldn't be? When you knew you done something worst to that person (in his case, to Teru's brother) and she still, even not forgive you but, thank you for all the things you've done good to her.


What will happen to them in the future? Will they able to surpass the trials. Will they able to be with each other until the very end?