Early this year, my friend, Terence Sambo of www.onenigerianboy.com released t-shirts in collaboration with a fashion brand, Homegrown.
I was given one of the t-shirts as a gift and I simply adore it. I love the fact that it was black and the letterings on it were in different colours. It was also modified to read I “Heart” One Nigerian Boy instead of “One Nigerian Boy”.

I had various fittings yesterday so I had to doll up in something comfortable. The Maxi dress trend seems to be catching on well with the rest of the word, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon with this jersey maxi dress and wore the t-shirt over it.





The One Nigerian Boy signature Font.





J






BACK!




Like I always tell people, I don’t know jack when it comes to make-up. I have actually resigned myself to the fact that since Eye-liner makes me have really cute eyes . . . that’s all I need. LOL
Carine roitfeld has nothing on my kohl game. POW!!! J






Sandals.!




THE ORIGINAL “ONE NIGERIAN BOY” TSHIRT.


I will be posting pictures from the fittings later.

Toodles,
Fashion phoenix