HEARTBREAK GETAWAY!

Posted by mickung
Recently, I am so fascinated with Fashion Films and stories. The fact that they tell a story while still showcasing beautiful clothes is an Art.
Recently, I decided to do a fashion story of my own, using beautiful Pieces from the fashion brand, MOOFA.
I used “Heart Break” as a theme for my fashion story. Almost everyone has had their heart broken, and I really needed to use a theme that speaks to almost everyone. Pain abides in this world; it’s the strength that we exhibit, that keeps us going.
The story is about a young woman who just had her heart broken, and opts for a getaway in a hotel.

The Model, Eniola was amazing. I told her to keep a fierce, but sad face to pass across the message of pain and strength. She kept it 100%, that while looking at the pictures, I actually thought she was in pain.

ENJOY!!!













LIKE IT.??
J

Styling;- Onyinye Fafi Obi
Photography:- Obi somto and Tobbie Maguire
Makeup and Hair:- Jide Adedeji
Model:- Eniola Falase