I can’t stress how hard fashion styling is. I don’t know what vibe most celebrity stylists must have given, but it isn’t all glitz and glamour.
Like I said in my fashion stylist assistant 101 post, sometimes it isn’t about looking good, but getting the job done.
I noticed that the recent stylist chronicles I post, I am always looking good at the shoots, but sometimes that isn’t the truth. I am all about getting the job done and can’t be bothered about fixing my hair, wearing the perfect combination of clothing etc
I don’t work with an assistant, partly because the last one I had practically thought Looking good/pretty automatically makes one a fashion stylist. Imagine the pressure of setting out the clothes, dressing up the models, picking out the location, dictating the poses etc all on my head.

This was shot at the Y! magazine’s Editorial shoot. It was my first magazine shoot and I was really determined to give it my all as usual.
Really glad the pictures came out Fabulous, even though I looked a hot mess behind the camera.
LMFAO! J






SILK SHIRT; - Momma’s own
ANKARA SHORTS; - Random
I swear. . . The Bathroom slippers story is for another day. LOL!




BROOCH;- D.I.Y.






GOING THROUGH THE SHOTS OF THE MODELS. J







I WHIP MY HAIR BACK. . .




AND FORTH!




. . .WITH Y! MAGAZINE’S YEMI OLOWU.

At the end of the day . . . I love what I do!
I really do. . .

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix