MOOFA'S STUDIO

Posted by mickung
Fashion designers do not hole up in caves, making those gorgeous pieces we see on models and have grown to admire them for.
Most of them have studios, which sometimes double up as their workroom and show room.

WELCOME TO THE STUDIO OF MOOFA.

Amazingly so, I have seen pictures of her store, but never had the time to drop by and see the awesome awesomeness, because of my cramped up school schedule. Today, I took out time to visit and I was marveled by the tastefully refurbished studio.
After a long talk and another meeting which I took the priviledge of having in the studio, I whipped out my camera and took some pictures to show y’all.






THE LOGO!







EMBELLISHMENTS!










…EVEN FOR THE TINY TOTS.








THE DESIGNER, YINKA FASHOLA.

Wanna visit.? J
The studio’s at Block 42,kosofe street, dolphin estate,ikoyi.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.