HURRAY TO KITTEN HEELS

Posted by mickung
I have always had a different taste from most people I know. A typical conversation with my friends normally goes like this;-

MY FRIEND; - *looks at my fingers* Fafi, do you know you are strange and weird. Why so many rings.?
ME; - I am not strange, neither am I weird. I just have a different taste.

Lately, I have figured that the taste passes the fashion boundary and goes into music, colour, alcohol etc, but then I digress.
Recently I tweeted and asked the question... “Kitten heels! Yay or Nay.?” Everyone replied saying,” Nay”
My Lord! Here I was thinking they were the shiznit because I love them. Recently, I never wear heels, because I think the long hours of standing and working at events and shoot are beginning to take a toll on my poor knees.
I bought this shoes from my vintage “merchandise” dealer for N1,500. I was surprised that he was willing to let it go for such small price. The kitten heels drew me to it and also the basket-like weaving of the shoes gave it a unique vibe. Its texture is like that of a basket.
Ugly to some people... Beautiful to Me.!
Check it out!!





THE SHOES!





CLOSE-UP.




BASKET WEAVE-LIKE.




ROCKING IT WITH MY O’ECLAT BAG

They are really comfortable. They Don’t hurt or pinch my toes at all.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix