Boring Sunday! Blame me not... I decided to do nothing productive today. Proposals to write, Articles to whip up and Emails to send, but today seemed perfect to faff around.
I whipped out my camera and asked my sister to take pictures of me in her room, like a mini Photo shoot. I was so excited when my sister agreed to take pictures of me. Zee homegirl doesn’t roll that way. LOL!
The Tshirt’s by MOOFA and she does exquisite designs with Ankara details and jersey fabric. No designs are the same thing. I picked this t-shirt because of the huge Ankara details on it. No, it ain’t detachable… it’s sewn round the t-shirt. J





TSHIRT BY MOOFA.
SHORTS;- Random





OH LAWD! THE POSE THOUGH. . . X_X





These Ankara accessories are by MariamMoussa. The neckpiece is actually plaited Ankara that drops down the neck. LAAVVV THHEEMM!!! J






I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE A PRIESTESS. LOL!

Ideas rule the world. . . Manpower doesn’t., so my Dad says.
These words stuck to my head so bad and has changed my way of reasoning. In order to rule the career you are in, you have to be able to think up new innovative ways to stay ahead.
I have resorted to reading Fashion e-books, training myself in PR strategies and aligning myself to working with fashion Gurus.
I am in no haste to stand on my own. I have to learn and be the best at what I do.
You should think hard to be the best at what you do too.
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix