PHOTOPHrENIA - AWESOME PEOPLE.

Posted by mickung
Everyday, I wonder how talented people feel! 
I mean, when you know you are good at what you do... Do you wake up with a smile on your face? Probably, you wake up and say, "Fuck yea.. I am the best"? 
I REALLY WANNA KNOW!
Talent takes one, places you never thought you'd be and I wish that one day, I shall be called Talented. :)
I gathered pictures of awesome talented people who are/were the best at their various creative careers, mingling and having fun with each other.













KARL LAGERFELD AND GRACE CODDINGTON. 1974




SOPHIA LOREN AND JANE MANSFIELD.
LOL @ THE SIDE EYE!





KANYE WEST,MARC JACOBS AND JAY Z





AUDREY HEPBURN AND GRACE KELLY





ERYKAH BADU AND LAUREN HILL





BLAKE LIVELY AND KARL LAGERFELD




PRINCESS DIANA
One day, a picture will be taken of me, sitting front row, cracking a joke with Anna wintour or Julia sarr jamois or having lunch with Bryan Boy and smiling hard as he comments on my new chanel purse.
Be good at what you do...


:)