I posted a snippet of the Y! Magazine shoot, posts ago and here I am with the full deal. The Theme was focused on colours. Bright, Bold and in-your-face colours.

I am not all about High Fashion or making basic pieces look High fashion, so I styled the shoot in order for every Fashion lover to look at it in the magazine and say, “Oh my.. I see myself in that. It’s so Me.! Who is the Designer.?”.

What was more important to me is putting up an editorial where I can speak towards the target audience of the designers, express my creativity, while still passing on a message that “colour looks good on anyone, as far it ain’t worn on areas with flaws, which should be hidden with darker colours”.

Barack Obama won the heart of the word through his intelligent speeches. Guess who wants to rule the world, one Fashion shoot at a time..? ME.!!!! J
I knew how lazy I’d be if I had to scan these pictures from the magazine, so I just took them with my camera.







DRESS ON THE LEFT;- MOOFA
FLARED PANTS ON THE RIGHT;- PEARL 1130




DRESS ON THE LEFT;- MOOFA
DRESS AND JACKET ON THE RIGHT;- PEARL 1130




DRESS ON THE LEFT;- PEARL 1130
DRESS ON THE RIGHT;- MOOFA        




DRESS ON THE LEFT;- D.F.L. and  BOX CLUTCH;- O’ECLAT
DRESS ON THE RIGHT;- PEARL 1130 and CLUTCH;- O’ECLAT

Photographer;- Obi somto
Make-up:- Tobi Solanke
Models;- Delphine and Chi-Chi
Stylist: Yours truly. ME..!!

Whatchu think.?
Yay or nay.?

J