CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- VIVENDI

Posted by mickung
The Vivendi Fashion show has come and gone. How time flies when you are having fun with friends.
My outfit, as usual was chosen based on comfort. The patched denim sleeveless jacket was given to me by a friend. It's amazing how my friends see particular clothing at a store/boutique/wherever and instantly know that I'd love it.
I decided to style it following the "denim on denim" trend.









LOVE THE PATCHES. J



This is one of my favourite vintage shoes! They are so comfortable and don't hurt my feet. I love the colourful details on it. :)





EARRINGS;- ALDO

FRIENDS;-
Loved hanging out with My friends, Ifeanyi, and Nneka of Neks2u. we saw so many things that had us rolling in laughter and all agreed on the designers that wowed us with their pieces.






IFEANYI.



NNEKA



Reviews of some of the Designers would be posted soon.
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.