SHOE-ORGASM;- F**K YOU,LANVIN

Posted by mickung
It’s stale news that I actually use curse words when I am angry, pissed, tired etc.
Right now, I am really angry at Lanvin.
Yes. . . You heard me right. . . LANVIN.!!
Why do the best thing in fashion have to be so expensive? Working in fashion and closely with designers have shown me that the price actually depends on variables such as Cost of Production, Branding fees, The luxe materials/fabrics used in making the pieces, etc.
It’s still not fair that the best things should be so expensive for an average fashion enthusiast like me.





These Lanvin Escarpin snake-print wedges cost $1,120. That is  approximately N168, 000 in naira. How is that fair.??? Just tell me.!! My Father would send me to an early grave if I dare say I want these shoes.
*sighs*










KELLY ROWLAND WEARING “MY” SHOES.! L

Awesome, aren’t they.?
Life is so unfair.
L

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix