Today was the Elite Model Look competition Fittings and I spent time trying to fit the models into the pieces with the head stylist, Veronica Ebie - Odeka.
With awesome designers on board like Republic of foreigner, Bridget Awosika, Eki Orleans, Virgos Lounge, and Swimwear designer, Melissa Odabash, I am not exaggerating when I say the show is gonna be awesome.
I work closely with Veronica and she has a styling outfit called Vane style. Her style is immaculately clean and she stays stylish all the time. Today’s shoot was not an exception as she stays killing it with her outfit.
CHECK IT OUT;-







HER STYLING KIT BAG.!




ARM BLING!




I also ran into Ifeoma Odogwu and in between hugs and chit-chats, I realized that she looked awesome in her casual chic outfit. I Love her shorts. *snatch* J






So there you have it. . .
I can’t wait for the show!
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.