Music meets runway has come and gone… yet I still miss everything. Adrenaline pumping, fast walking pace, quick changes etc.
I wasn’t on the styling team for this show because of school, so I joined the fashion logistics team.
My Gosh… I learnt a lot about fashion logistics, I lie not. There is more to a fashion show than just Styling, I learnt. You are given a number of Models for a show and you have to make sure every designer gets a model to strut the runway without clashing with the next designer.
Also there are such things like quick changes where a model goes back in, changes into another outfit from the same designer and goes back out on the runway.
When you are given 50 models, that’s a hard job.

I got a message in the morning asking me to wear an all-black outfit to the event, since I am gonna be backstage all day. I rolled off my bed and laughed my ass out. I really hate it when people tell me what to wear or when I have to dress all uniform-like to conform to a rule. I am not a rebel, I just hate rules.
In order to obey the rule while sticking to my own style. I decided to wear an outfit with a dash of black in it. *winks*



Bright colour and print with a dash of black.
BLAZER;- random
SKIRT;- Momma’s own (Modified)


CLOSE-UP.!



EARRINGS;- Gotten at LPM

RINGS.! J


I took this picture of my friend, Terence Sambo (www.onenigerianboy.com) and uber-amazing designer, Tsemaye Binitie during the rehearsals before the show started. Both of them were wearing the “ONE NIGERIAN BOY” T-shirt.
SO COOOOLLLL..!!

Toodles,
Fashion phoenix.