From The surname, I am sure you guys have gathered that this post is about my mother. My mother hid all old pictures of her, but trust me to dig it out of her Old red box, while searching for Print Fabric to use as Turbans.
My Momma love Prints and colours… guess I inherited that from her.
Recently she sticks to dark hues like brown, beige, black etc but her Print game is still on. She is incredibly tall, so she sticks to ballet flats and kitten heel shoes.
Here are pictures of her, taken within the 70’s and 80’s,when her style game was at its peak.
ENJOY.!!


LOVE THE FROCK.! SO ME..!!!
Look at her tower that man. BOSS..!!


CHECK OUT HER MINI AFRO AND THE SHAPE OF THAT CLUTCH. LOL.!


OO-KKAAYY..!! O_o


DROOLING ON THE ‘FRO.!


COLOUR-BLOCKING.! TOLD YA THIS TREND HAS BEEN ON FOR AGES.




TURBAN LOVE.
LOVE THE SHAPE OF THE CLUTCH.


MOMMA WEARING THE GLASSES.
It’s so funny that she confidently rocks a mini afro in all the pictures and tells me my hair is rough whenever I decide to rock mine.
She is so hilarious like that.
Guess Fashion became too “Modern” and everyone sees fashion traits taken from the old fashion era as weird and unstylish.